Whether it’s due to an injury, sciatica, or a compression fracture, back pain brings discomfort and often disruption to daily life. Mild back pain can often heal on its own, but acute or chronic back pain needs more advanced diagnosis and treatment. It’s important to know the cause of your back pain so it can be managed and treated effectively.
Treatments For Back Pain
If acute or chronic back pain is preventing you from living and loving your life, it is time to talk to a physician who specializes in pain. There are many safe and effective options available to treat your back pain.
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation (DRG)
Basivertebral Nerve Ablation (Relievant Intracept Procedure)
Interspinous Spacer (The Vertiflex Procedure with Superion)
Intradiscal Injections for Degenerative Disc Disease (Vivex ViaDisc Procedure)
Minimally Invasive Lumbar Discectomy (Elliquence Disc-Fx)
Minimally Invasive Lumbar Posterior Fusion
Lumbar Sympathetic Block
Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (Vertos MILD Procedure)
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injection
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
Facet Block/Medial Branch Nerve Block
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Epidural steroid injection
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
Expert Back Pain Doctors
Back pain should not go overlooked. Aside from the discomfort and disruption to daily life, back pain can be a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors of Centurion Spine & Pain Centers specialize in advanced interventional pain relief and are dedicated to helping patients move past their pain. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.