Pain that occurs anywhere between the chest and pelvic region is considered abdominal/pelvic pain. The pain can be achy, dull, sharp, or crampy. Pain in this region of the body can be very uncomfortable, and it can also be a sign of a more serious medical condition, as many important organs are in this area.
Treatments For Abdomen/Pelvis Pain
If you’re experiencing chronic or acute pain in your abdomen/pelvis, you should talk to a doctor. There are several safe and effective treatment options available to relieve your pain.
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injection
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
Expert Abdomen/Pelvis Pain Doctors
Your abdominal and pelvic area houses many vital organs. When pain is present in your midsection, it’s critical to identify the cause.
The pain management physicians of Centurion Spine & Pain Centers specialize in diagnosing and treating pain. We are experts in progressive interventional pain management and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia. We are dedicated to helping our patients live a life without pain.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.