Pain felt in your leg can be from an issue in your leg area, but sometimes the pain is caused by a problem in another area of the body, such as the spine. Leg pain can also be caused by a more serious medical condition, so it is important to talk to a doctor about what is causing your leg pain.
Treatments For Leg Pain
If acute or chronic leg pain is interfering with your ability to do the things you love, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are many safe and effective treatment options to relieve leg pain.
Lumbar Sympathetic Block
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injection
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
Epidural steroid injection
Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation (DRG)
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Expert Leg Pain Doctors
Whether the pain in your leg is from the leg area itself or another part of the body, it’s important to identify the cause. In addition to the pain and discomfort it brings to your life, leg pain can sometimes be the sign of a more serious underlying health condition.
The pain management doctors at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating pain. Our medical staff specializes in progressive interventional pain management. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.