Neck pain is a very common occurrence and something most people will experience in their life. Although neck pain is experienced in the neck, it is often the result of an issue in another area of the spine. It’s critical to know what is causing your neck pain so it can be managed and treated effectively.
Treatments For Neck Pain
If acute or chronic neck pain is disrupting your ability to do the things you love, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are many safe and effective treatment options available to relieve your neck pain.
Intradiscal Injections for Degenerative Disc Disease (Vivex ViaDisc Procedure)
Stellate Ganglion Block
Epidural steroid injection
Facet Block/Medial Branch Nerve Block
Expert Neck Pain Doctors
Neck pain is a common occurrence that should not go overlooked. Aside from discomfort and interference with daily life, neck pain can be a sign of a serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors of Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are experts in interventional pain management. We specialize in diagnosing pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.