Whole Body Pain
Acute or chronic whole body pain, sometimes referred to as whole body aches, may be caused by various medical conditions, including nerve damage, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other often serious underlying conditions. The pain can be dull, aching, or even sharp.
Treatments For Whole Body Pain
Whole body pain significantly decreases your ability to live and enjoy your life. If you’re experiencing whole body pain, you should speak with a doctor to identify what’s causing your pain. There are many safe and effective options to treat whole body pain.
We Know Whole Body Pain
Whole body aches are sometimes caused by overuse or even stress. But, they are also often caused by a more serious underlying medical condition. You should consult a physician who understands pain to identify the true cause of your whole body pain.
The physicians at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating all types of pain. Our medical staff team are experts in cutting-edge pain management treatments. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.