Head pain – more commonly known as headaches – can disrupt your daily life both physically and mentally. While many headaches are mild and can be treated with over-the-counter medication, some head pain is a symptom of a more serious issue. It’s important to know what type of head pain you are experiencing so it can be managed and treated effectively.
Treatments For Head Pain
If head pain is preventing you from doing the things you love, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are several safe and effective options to prevent and treat your head pain.
Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
Stellate Ganglion Block
Expert Head Pain Doctors
Chronic or acute head pain should not be dismissed as a simple headache. Aside from the discomfort and disruption to daily life, head pain can be a symptom of a serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors of Centurion Spine & Pain Centers specialize in progressive interventional pain treatments and are dedicated to helping patients suffering from pain. We are experts in diagnosing pain and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.