The foot and ankle are one of the more complicated joints in your body. They also work the hardest, as they’re responsible for walking you through life. Most foot or ankle pain is caused by soft tissue injuries, like a sprain or strain, but sometimes it is more complicated. If your foot or ankle pain hasn’t responded to treatment, you should speak with a physician to get to the underlying cause.
Treatments For Foot/Ankle Pain
If foot or ankle pain is impacting your daily life, it is time to consult a physician. There are safe and effective options to treat foot and ankle pain.
Plantar Fascia Injections
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
We Know Foot/Ankle Pain
Whether the pain in your leg is from the leg area itself or another part of the body, it’s important to identify the cause. In addition to the pain and discomfort it brings to your life, leg pain can sometimes be the sign of a more serious underlying health condition.
The physicians at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are experts in diagnosing and treating all types of pain. Our medical staff specializes in cutting-edge pain management treatments. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.