Hip pain, which can be experienced in the hip or grain area, can be caused by a variety of issues. It’s important to identify the root cause of your hip pain, whether it be arthritis, bursitis, a fracture, or a different underlying medical condition.
Treatments For Hip Pain
If you are experiencing chronic or acute hip pain, it is time to consult a physician. Hip pain can be treated with many safe and effective treatment options.
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injection
Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Expert Hip Pain Doctors
Your hips are important joints. When you suffer from hip pain, it’s important to talk to a physician who will address the root cause of the pain. Sometimes, hip pain is caused by a more serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are experts in progressive interventional pain management. Our team is highly trained in diagnosing and treating pain. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.