Your knee is one of the largest and most complex joints in your body. So it is not surprising that knee pain is a common complaint among people of all ages. Some knee problems respond to conservative treatments, but others are more complicated. If you have acute or chronic knee pain, it’s best to talk with a doctor to get to the root of your pain.
Treatments For Knee Pain
When knee pain starts affecting your daily life, it is time to consult a physician. There are many safe and effective treatment options to relieve knee pain.
Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation (DRG)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
We Know Knee Pain
Knee pain can quickly prevent you from doing the things you enjoy most. In addition to the discomfort, it is sometimes a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition.
The physicians at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating all types of pain. Our medical staff are experts in cutting-edge pain management treatments. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty and Radiofrequency Ablation
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.