Your knee is one of the largest and most complex joints in your body. So it is not surprising that knee pain is a common complaint among people of all ages. Some knee problems respond to conservative treatments, but others are more complicated. If you have acute or chronic knee pain, it’s best to talk with a doctor to get to the root of your pain.
Treatments For Knee Pain
When knee pain starts affecting your daily life, it is time to consult a physician. There are many safe and effective treatment options to relieve knee pain.
Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation (DRG)
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Spinal Cord Stimulation
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
Expert Knee Pain Doctors
Knee pain can quickly prevent you from doing the things you enjoy most. In addition to the discomfort, it is sometimes a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers are highly trained in diagnosing and treating all types of pain. Our medical staff are experts in cutting-edge pain management treatments. We are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.