The shoulder joint has the most range of motion than any other joint in the body. But with all that mobility, comes increased risk for injury, overuse, and issues. That’s why shoulder pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal issues. Although common, it’s important to get to the root of your shoulder pain so it can be managed and treated effectively.
Treatments For Shoulder Pain
If shoulder pain is stopping you from doing the things you love, it is time to talk to a doctor. There are many safe and effective treatment options for shoulder pain.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
Stem Cell Injections and Procedures
Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
Expert Shoulder Pain Doctors
Shoulder pan may be common, but it should not go overlooked. Besides the discomfort and interruption to daily life, shoulder pain can sometimes stem from a more serious underlying medical condition.
The pain management doctors and medical staff at Centurion Spine & Pain Centers specialize in progressive interventional pain management. We are experts in both diagnosing and treating pain, and are proud to offer more treatment options than any other provider in Coastal Georgia. We are dedicated to getting our patients back to life without pain.
Treatment For Your Pain. Relief For Your Life.
Centurion Spine & Pain Centers is a leading provider interventional pain management treatments. We are dedicated to helping the residents of Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida find relief from chronic and acute pain.
- Several convenient locations in Coastal Georgia & North Florida
- Same day appointments available
- Maximum 15-minute wait for your appointment
- Physicians double board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Always work with the same care team
- Many procedures can be performed in-office, making them both cost-effective and convenient
- Center of Excellence for Kyphoplasty for compression fractures, Neurostimulation (including Spinal Cord Stimulation), & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Veteran’s Choice approved
Your path to pain relief starts with a conversation
Let’s discuss your pain and your treatment options. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient, please call the office for all appointment related inquiries and questions.